Sunday, August 30, 2009

Insomnia is a bitch.

Here I am, wide awake at 6:11 AM. I didn't sleep at all Friday night, and then I only got maybe three hours of sleep Saturday afternoon. Now here I am, on Sunday morning, wide awake. My sleep schedule is really starting to become a nuisance. In the past three days I've only gotten three hours of sleep. I wonder if I'm going to continue on this no sleep journey and start hallucinating. I wonder what I would hallucinate, it's almost enough to force myself to stay awake. ALMOST. Here's hoping I'll be able to get some sleep here in the next few hours.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be like that, sleeping very little and at stupid hours of the day/night. I was in a different situation -- finished school, nothing really going on, no reason to be awake at certain (normal) hours... It took me months to be able to sleep normally at night, I still have no idea how that happened but I think my sleep pattern just fixed itself. I know it can be a bitch when you can't really do anything about it and you just want to sleep normally. :/

    ReplyDelete